Harrigan Lawyers has the experience to assist you with your legal problems and can help you with all areas of general law in Australia and New Zealand including:
- Property law and conveyancing including buying and selling property
- Criminal Law, Traffic, Civil Litigation and advocacy including dispute resolution, debt recovery and all Court matters
- Family law including divorce, children’s matters and property settlements
- Trans Tasman law (NZ) including family law, section 21 financial agreements, property advice and litigation
- Body corporate law representing lot owners and bodies corporate
- Business and commercial law including starting, buying or selling businesses, franchise advice, retail shop lease advice
- Leases including acting for owners or tenants and tribunal representation
- Wills and estates including powers of attorney, advance health directives, wills and estate administration
We’re experienced lawyers offering advice and legal services across a wide range of legal areas.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for here on the website, just contact us at Harrigan Lawyers today on (07) 3733 1542 to discuss.